One thing I hate the most are liars. I just want to punch them in the face. Punch. Punch. Punch. Punch. But I cannot do that but that’s how I feel. Metaphorically I can punch them in the face by not truly expressing my anger and simply walking away without comments. That’s silence air punching. Hope your heart hurts like hell as I’m walking away with it and throwing it down to the trash can where it belongs. I don’t want it and I don’t want to see it or feel the be.
Tips to start running races:
1. Just do it and sign up a race, 5k, 10k, half marathon or full.
2. Save the date, use it as your fitness goal.
3. Set a goal. ex: just finish the race or have a goal finish time.
4. Show up for the race.
5. Train properly to meet your goal.
6. If you do not meet your goal, sign up for another race and keep going! If you beat your goal, have a new goal and sign up for another race and beat that.
*It’s not that difficult to get started. I love races because it provides a goal, then I get super competitive and I want to run more to get faster and more fit.
If you pay $30-$100 for a race, it’s not that much. Why? Races are on Friday or Saturday. You can easy spend $30-$100 on a weekend night out. When you run a race, most likely the night before you will be good, not go out therefore you will save that $, eat healthy at home, not drink before the race. And BOOM that money that could have been spent on BOOZE is now converted to a race, and to your good health.